Printers only print headers -- no message

Old January 27th 08, 01:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
2beirv

Default Printers only print headers -- no message

I have added a new computer running Vista Home Premium to our home network.
I am using two printers: an Epson Stylus CX6600 and an Epson Stylus Photo
2000P. Both printers are fine with web sites and Word documents. The
problem is with e-mails. Both print only the header (From, To, Sent and
Subject) and the rest of the e-mail is blank! I have not found any settings
that correct the problem. Also, I am using Windows Mail (after many years
of Outlook Express).
I am able to forward the e-mail to other computers (running XP) and those
computers can print the entire e-mail to their printer.
I don't think that I did anything unusual in hooking up the printers. Vista
installed drivers immediately.

I would appreciate anyone's insight on this problem--especially a solution.

Irv

Old January 29th 08, 12:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
2beirv

Default UPDATE Printers only print headers -- but not the message

Still hoping for a helpful response.
Just tried deleting both printers, disconnecting their USB cables and
turning them off.
Then I let them rest while reading some other related messages in this
group.
Last, I turned on the Epson CX6600 and then plugged in the USB cable to the
computer (which beeped).
Alas, still prints header only!
So I turned on the 2000P and then plugged in its USB cable. Also, still
prints the header only.

What am I doing wrong? Help, please.

Irv

Old June 8th 08, 02:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
levynyc

I do not know if you ever got a useful answer to your question, but your
forum posting popped up when I was searching in Google for Vista drivers
for the Epson 2000P. Can you tell me what driver you are using? Epson
does not apparently provide one, and although I managed to patch
something together, the color rendering is not good. I'd be interested
in trying another driver. Please E-mail me at

--
levynyc