Vista Banter

-   -   Windows Vista and USB Mouse (http://www.vistabanter.com/102172-windows-vista-usb-mouse.html)

BobandConnie January 28th 08 06:04 PM

Windows Vista and USB Mouse

I have Windows Vista and a Microsoft USB mouse. The mouse works great, but
if you leave the USB part plugged in and walk away from the computer, the
screen saver will not come on and neither does the power settings. Any
suggestions?

Carlos January 28th 08 07:23 PM

Windows Vista and USB Mouse

Yes, install Intellipoint version 6.2.
Choose your mouse and operating system he
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo.../Download.mspx
and download the one that suits you best.
That should fix it.
CARLos

Kathleen February 29th 08 03:37 PM

Windows Vista and USB Mouse

This was a GREAT help to me - I guess I never conected the screen saver not
working to my wireless mouse - I just got used to locking the computer before
I walk away so the screen saver would work - hopefully this also explains the
occasional times of mouse not working very well & I would replace the
batteries and move it closer to the USB base... I guess I shuld have known I
could not just plug in my existing wireless keyboard & mouse to new laptop
but vista found it so I assumed....

Thank you Thank you
--
KMAS Consulting