WMP 11 beta2

Old September 11th 06, 07:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
DiDo FRGT/10

Default WMP 11 beta2

I've installed WMP11 beta2, and there's no quick access panel still!!! Guys
is it really that hard to add this great component!! Please add it in the
full version, if you don't know wht um talkin about, it's like ^ button in
the "Revert" skin.. Plzzz add it.. On both full size view and mini player..
Plzzzzz.. And don't group albums and artists as in the revert skin.. And give
the ability to automatically scroll when pausing on the arrow.. Thx

One more thing, about the new icons.. C'mon!! You can do better than tht!! I
mean, I was expecting something like the blue play button "3D view" with a
tone infront of it for audio file, and with a slide infront for video files,
and if you give them an Aero touch wud be great..

Another thing, it wud b great also to give song information when in mini
player mode a little transparency and some Aero too..

One last thing, when playing a DVD movie, give the user more options when
right clicking the video "like in the PowerDVD player".. u c I really love
using WMP and I don't want to need any other player..

Ohh.. I still can't get to show thumbs for mpeg files, and some of my wmv
files play in green and scattered!! Any suggestions wud b great.. Thnx
Old September 11th 06, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Mike Williams

If you are running beta 2, then that's for XP not Vista, and is better
discussed on the m.p.w.player newsgroup.

The Quick Access Panel is definitely gone - it doesn't scale well to larger
libraries - discussions found on above newsgroup.

Old September 12th 06, 12:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
DiDo FRGT/10

I'm sorry, but I have both XP and vista, and I was only suggesting to improve
media player for both XP and vista.. I mean the suggestion I made for giving
some transparency and some Aero to the song informantion would only apply to
vista..

What about showing thumbs for mpeg files, and wmv files playing in green,
what is the solution for these probs??