Old February 8th 07, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
gorgol

Default error message profile not found 0x24050010

Here is the reply I got from Canon:

Startear Mr. G:

Thank you for contacting Canon product support. We value you as a Canon
customer and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. I am sorry to
hear that your CanoScan FB 620P will not install in Windows Vista.

At this time, Windows Vista drivers are not available for your product.
We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Future updates
on the availability of Vista drivers will be posted to the FAQs and
Knowledge Base sections of the product support pages on the Canon USA
website at http://www.canontechsupport.com. You may also want to
consider the Canon Loyalty Program, which provides you the opportunity
to upgrade to a new Windows Vista compatible scanner via next-day
delivery.

If you would like to take part in this option, please reply back to us
within the next 14 days and provide your want to enter the program.

Once we receive this information you will be registered for the Canon
Loyalty Program and provided with a Discount Code. The Discount Code
will be emailed to you separately along with further instructions on how to
use the Canon Loyalty program.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions or
concerns with your CanoScan FB 620P.

Thank you for contacting Canon.

Sincerely,

Devin
Technical Support Representative

"John C" wrote:

Hello all

Yep same problem here , device is a canon fb630p
flt bed scanner.
I dont want to buy a new scanner yet !

John

chees from Australia