printing multiple pictures on one page

Old February 7th 08, 06:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Willi

Default printing multiple pictures on one page

I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print paper
and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont know
how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage of
pictures.
Old February 7th 08, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Bob

You can't with Windows Photo Gallery.
You can with this free photo editing program.
http://www.getpaint.net/

Old February 8th 08, 02:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
smith45[_2_]

You can also use Picture correct for this.

--
smith45
Old February 8th 08, 03:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Bob

"Picture Correct" is not a software program. It has a tutorial for
Photoshop.
When responding to posts, please include the post you are replying to so
that others may learn and benefit from the issue.

Old February 8th 08, 08:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Edward[_5_]

"willi" schreef in bericht
I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
paper
and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
know
how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
of
pictures.

inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice Writer
can do the job as well.

Old February 8th 08, 11:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Bob

"Edward" wrote in message

"willi" schreef in bericht
I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
paper
and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
know
how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
of
pictures.

inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice Writer
can do the job as well.

Multiple photos on one page with the ablity to rearrange them?

Old February 8th 08, 12:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Edward[_5_]

"Bob" schreef in bericht
. ..

"Edward" wrote in message

"willi" schreef in bericht
I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
paper
and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
know
how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
of
pictures.

inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice
Writer can do the job as well.

Multiple photos on one page with the ablity to rearrange them?

yes

Old February 8th 08, 01:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Bob

Using a WP program for photo editing is like using a pocket knife to cut
down a tree.

"Edward" wrote in message

"Bob" schreef in bericht
. ..

"willi" schreef in bericht

Old February 8th 08, 08:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Edward[_5_]

"Bob" schreef in bericht
Using a WP program for photo editing is like using a pocket knife to cut
down a tree.

yea, but better than nothing and only for simple editing.

Old February 8th 08, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Bob

True, it's better than nothing, but why use it when you can have a full
fledged photo editing program like paint.net for free?

"Bob" schreef in bericht