Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Dungeon Keeper incompatible with Vista?

Old September 26th 09, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
faultyD

Default Dungeon Keeper incompatible with Vista?

Beyond thank!!!
I've been trying it works but the Graphic fails after about ten mins,
quikish solution, save exit to map, select stage, and load work and I
don't mind as long as I can play!
We should have all seen or tried that 1. Shot and the dungeon must
always survive!!

--
faultyD
faultyD's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/138770.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old October 31st 09, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Hyzoran

My solution was not running it in compatability mode at all, i dont know
why but it works, no problems at all, but it may not work for everybody.
Now im trying to get 3d to work :P

--
Hyzoran

Old November 1st 09, 12:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
lewisstevens1

im also having the same problem, ive tried that dosbox but it doesnt
work, as its like not able to run in dos mode, ive tried dungeon keeper
1 and 2, none work, i tried all the put in admin mode ect, its not
working, ive tried copying onto the desktop ect... when i run the
program it just appears and is blank, nothing i can do... it sort of
freezes, i tried the run in like whateva colours checkbox also.

ive trried updating all...i dont know what to do...

--
lewisstevens1

Old November 1st 09, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
faultyD[_2_]

I think it might be an issues with some graphics card or drivers, I got
the 9800GT XFX and using win7 32bit with quad core processor. The only
way it worked for me was to disable the card in device manager, restart
and it works, the 3d file doesn't even wana play when I do that tho but
thats obvious.

lewisstevens1 try this and see if it will work for you, dosbox doesn't
work so nice for me this worked better. Just remember when the colours
spaz out just save and load the stage again it will come back.

Old November 3rd 09, 03:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
lewisstevens1

damn still not working. i restart the computer... boot the program and
it goes blank... i try and quite the program i have to do CTRL ALT DEL,
and it shows the program is not responding. Any ideas?

--
lewisstevens1

Old November 3rd 09, 03:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
lewisstevens1

Btw meh CPU doesnt support virtual environments i think.... it doesnt
support that thing where you can load windows xp in windows vista.

--
lewisstevens1