Vista Banter

-   -   ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter (http://www.vistabanter.com/107399-adm851x-usb-fast-ethernet-adapter.html)

Docking Station February 21st 08 06:09 PM

ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter

I need this driver, please help me

Colemine77 March 6th 08 08:46 AM

ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter

"Docking Station" wrote:

I need this driver, please help me

I used this one and it worked great for me in Vista

http://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=660657

undisclosed April 28th 10 05:24 AM

ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter

Docking Station or to Whom it may concern;

I am rather new by a few seconds here in this forum however I am as old
as the hills in technology specifically in Computer Science. This also
includes that of Telecommunications in generality.

However I saw a plee upon the web in regards to the referenced Driver
files for the "ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter" that seem as I too
have found to be missing upon the web as well. Well I have FOUND THESE
FILES for VISTA, XP versions of Windows. I have also tried these same
drivers for this same device and got it working for Windows #7 as well.

If this set of drivers is still needed contact me via Email please and
make arrangements for them to be sent by USMAIL upon a CDROM DISK. You
will need to cover postage and the cost of the CD as well.

I will close on this note and if folks need these drivers please know I
do have a rather large library of software, drivers and the like.
However there are limitations of what I do have available too.

Best Regards;

Lucky Donegan Ph.D. C.I.S.
PC Systems, Software & Telecommunications Eng.

--
LDonegan