Sony Laptops: 'Motion Eye' camera

Old November 13th 09, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
rudsonmf

Default Sony Laptops: 'Motion Eye' camera

hey ... i have a vgn-fz180e .. installed the window 7 64 bits, and have some problems with some devices

i`ve followed the steps and webcam still doesnt work here .. it stay black

in the indicated link (http://vcl.vaio.sony.co.jp/download/...al/64/001.html) don`t have the spic for my vaio .. i've downloaded the version of frickinnoob, but dont know how to update it.

also my hard disk or my sata device isnt, I dont know which one, have the same problems with the driver too.

well .. hope somebody can help me

please e-mail me if possible

tks

Post Originated from
http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

Old May 2nd 10, 08:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jsonxp

Could you upload those files?
Stupid me installed a fresh copy of windows and formated the old drive.

I spent all night last night trying to find a solution.

Could you please upload the directory to a site like transfer.ro
I would very much appreciate it..

--
jsonxp
jsonxp's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/213591.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old May 6th 10, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ugodrama

hey,

so ive got a SZ730E running win7 pro 64-bit.
got most of my drivers working properly, still need better Nvidia
drivers, but they say their new release will support vaio's better.

i am having trouble installing the drivers for the motion camera using
the link 'Index of /public' (http://www.ralphg.com/public/)
the problem is that windows 7 has assigned driver for my camera already
(calling it usb video device)
i tried updating the drivers using the ones on ralphg.com but it says
that it is already running the best drivers.
how do i swap the drivers?

also how did you install the SFEP and SPIC drivers? i got them from
viao-link.com alt

thanks in advance

frickinnoob;1060266 Wrote:
Got my motion eye working under Win7 64x.

Link below for the drivers.
I have the Vaio SZ650n/c, and all but a few keyboard hotkeys are
working.

The volume hotkeys work by default with win7. (maybe in hardware)
Brightness is available by right-clicking the battery indicator (by
clock)
or by running "windows mobility center".

Also, low level sony stuff in 64x is available he
http://www.vaio-link.com/os/vista/64bit/ (only works with firefox for
me)

For my SZ650, I had to install the SFEP and SPIC drivers to clear
device manager. I could not find hot key drivers in 64x.

Motion eye (Ricoh) drivers he
'Index of /public' (http://www.ralphg.com/public/)

--
frickinnoob
frickinnoob's Profile: 'frickinnoob's profile on TechArena Computer
Hardware Support Forums of India'
(http://forums.techarena.in/members/78558.htm)
View this thread: 'Sony Laptops: 'Motion Eye' camera - Vista Hardware
Devices' (http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...ces/919218.htm)

'TechArena Community - Technology and Computer Hardware Support Forums