DVI not working - after driver update

Old February 22nd 08, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Adam Szewczak

Default DVI not working - after driver update

Hi.

Is it anyone find solution for non workin DVI connection on some graphic
systems ?

Now my problem back becouse I make mistake and Vista take from serwer ATI
driver update (20.2.2008). Now the DVI is disabled. I cant unistall driver
nad update. LCD works only via D-Sub

Any solution ?

Adam

Old February 23rd 08, 03:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
peter

uninstall driver..........or roll back the driver under Device manager.
You can tell the Updater to NOT download non MS updates.....its in the
settings.I just cant remember where.
But I am sure you will find it if you look closely
peter

Old February 23rd 08, 04:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
theredraven

rollback ur vid card drivers...it will work

--
theredraven
Old February 23rd 08, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paul Shapiro

I had something similar after an nVidia graphics driver update. It seemed
that the new driver swapped the primary and secondary video outputs. I went
into the graphics configuration and set the card to clone the primary
monitor to the 2nd monitor. Then both video outputs were working.