Help - TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA

Old February 23rd 08, 09:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carlos

Default Help - TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA

TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA.
Hi, I’m Carlos, asking for help, I’m runnig Windows Vista Home Basic (32
bits) and my laptop is a Dell Vostro 1000. Somehow I have lost the driver
information for the Cd drive, it is a TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA device,
when you go to the device manager there is a little yellow exclamation mark,
further still in volumes (I think) there is no data. There is an error 39
which I have not worked out what it is yet. I have tried inserting the driver
disk supplied but obviously it wont work.
I have also tried as suggested allowing the computer to look for drivers on
the internet. It tells me that it is up to date.?.
I’ve tried this: uninstall the current driver, then click scan for hardware
changes or reboot and reinstall the driver. Doesn’t work eather, it says it
couldn’t installed it contact TSST
I’ve heard a solution only for windows XP, removing lower and upper filters
with the same problem that appears to happen uninstalling Roxio Easy Creator,
which I have but I have no uninstalled
http://support.dell.com/support/topi... us&l=en&s=dhs

Hopefully this makes sense. thank you in advanced

Old February 23rd 08, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cal Bear '66[_2_]

Deleting the upper and/or lower filters in the registry also works for Error 39
in Vista.

See:

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Old February 25th 08, 06:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carlos

It worked!! Thank u so mach. I was fed up looking for a solution.
Thaaaaaank u Cal Bear '66'

Old February 25th 08, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cal Bear '66[_2_]

Good news, happy it worked for you.

Enjoy!

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Old May 31st 08, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
INSPIRON1526

I Cannot Use This Drive When I Open Roxio Creator De

It Said "in Use By Visitor" On The Disk Icon Lower Left Conrner Or My
Emc 9.

The Top Window Shows Drive In Use By Visitor. Please Wait Until That
Project Is Completed And Try Again.

I Have Tried Many Ways To Solve But It Doesnt Work.

Any Idea ????

--
INSPIRON1526
INSPIRON1526's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=50780

http://forums.techarena.in

Old May 31st 08, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

It would help if you tell us what 'many ways' you have tried.

For example, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drive?
Do you have other DVD burning software installed?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roxio?
Does it work with Vista's built in DVD Maker?

--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

Old February 24th 10, 03:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Fed Bayle

Default ts-l562d ata driver

looking for this driver, i just uninstalled unintentionally the cdr/dvd rom.

on the other hand, checking my device manager there's an icon of exclamation point in dvd/cdr rom section, upon clicking, there are options update drivers. I tried to update but still it won't worked. hopefully, you can help me...Thanks!

Cal Bear '66 wrote:

Good news, happy it worked for you.Enjoy!I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
25-Feb-08

Good news, happy it worked for you.

Enjoy!

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

On Saturday, February 23, 2008 5:42 AM
Carlo wrote:

[...]

On Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:52 AM
Cal Bear '66 wrote:

Deleting the upper and/or lower filters in the registry also works for Error
Deleting the upper and/or lower filters in the registry also works for Error 39
in Vista.

See:

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

On Monday, February 25, 2008 2:24 AM
Carlo wrote:

It worked!!
It worked!! Thank u so mach. I was fed up looking for a solution.
Thaaaaaank u Cal Bear '66'

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

On Monday, February 25, 2008 10:59 AM
Cal Bear '66 wrote:

Good news, happy it worked for you.Enjoy!I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
Good news, happy it worked for you.

Enjoy!

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

On Saturday, May 31, 2008 2:25 PM
INSPIRON1526 wrote:

I Cannot Use This Drive When I Open Roxio Creator DeIt Said "in Use By
I Cannot Use This Drive When I Open Roxio Creator De

It Said "in Use By Visitor" On The Disk Icon Lower Left Conrner Or My
Emc 9.

The Top Window Shows Drive In Use By Visitor. Please Wait Until That
Project Is Completed And Try Again.

I Have Tried Many Ways To Solve But It Doesnt Work.

Any Idea ????

--
INSPIRON1526
INSPIRON1526's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=50780
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=919663

http://forums.techarena.in

On Saturday, May 31, 2008 5:14 PM
Cari \(MS-MVP\) wrote:

It would help if you tell us what 'many ways' you have tried.
It would help if you tell us what 'many ways' you have tried.

For example, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drive?
Do you have other DVD burning software installed?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roxio?
Does it work with Vista's built in DVD Maker?

--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"INSPIRON1526" wrote in message