Vista Banter

-   -   cd-rom not found (http://www.vistabanter.com/109013-cd-rom-not-found.html)

claret1882 February 28th 08 07:19 PM

cd-rom not found

Just playing football manager 2008 through DVD drive when I got an error
message and the game crashed. Now Vista can't find the dvd drive.

Please Help!!! Need it to save work for Uni

ALVARO DE CASTRO VASCONCELLOS March 1st 08 03:06 PM

cd-rom not found

Hi!
Your Windows vista is genuine, so make Microsoft Update and receive a dvd
drive

"claret1882" escreveu na notÃ*cia da