Old February 11th 07, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Al

Default A quick movie for Vista users! So funny!

The message of an MS fanboy! Since you know nothing about Macs, and refuse
to use one, how do you know how bad they are?. At work, we HAVE TO use Macs
for developing in house print files for use on Xerox (unix) based printers
because Windows isn't powerful enough to handle them. Also, we use Macs to
develop media files for viewing and editing at work. Macs are much better at
media building than any Windows based PC I have ever seen.

We also HAVE TO use linux based servers for the company network, because
Windows Servers suck at isn't as powerful.

Now, for typical desktop use and everyday applications (like any office
products, creating and sharing common/typical files, etc, Windows is best at
this. I think it is time to ween yourself off the MS titty, you're too old
now...

"Tom Willett" wrote in message
Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centers for adults; computers for
scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for
people who earnestly believe in feng shui.

"Ted Landry" wrote in message
A classic clip showing what Vista users must deal with...

http://snipurl.com/19r0y

If they would just wisen up and get a Mac, the world would be a happier
place!

http://www.apple.com/hardware/
http://www.apple.com/software/

At this point, it's clear Microsoft will never catch up with OSX.