Old February 11th 07, 09:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Ted Landry

Default A quick movie for Vista users! So funny!

Ron Miller wrote:

http://snipurl.com/19r0y

If they would just wisen up and get a Mac, the world would be a happier
place!

http://www.apple.com/hardware/
http://www.apple.com/software/

At this point, it's clear Microsoft will never catch up with OSX.

Well, might be funny, might not, but I don't know, because like the
ultimate troll you are, you posted a link to a QuickTime file. You
should know that none of us allow that bloatware on our computers

Ron, you ARE behind. QuickTime on Windows works fine if you have a
modern machine. You must still be running a Tandy box, is that true?

Trust me, download QuickTime and join the modern world. You can learn
why it's the main platform for all types of media worldwide... he

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/whyqt/

Download it he (use any email address/does not need to be valid)

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

If you aren't quite ready to become apart of the modern world you can
always uninstall it after you watch the funny clip.