Old February 12th 07, 10:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Hertz_Donut

Default A quick movie for Vista users! So funny!

"Peter Hayes" wrote in message
om...
Ted Landry wrote:

"Shane Nokes" wrote:

Actually Jim didn't state that, but that's ok because Mac users can't
actually read

Perhaps if you did your research you would find out what he actually
said
and how that was only part of a sentence pulled out of context

Trust me I know Jim personally and that's not his view.

Yes, Jim did state that, the "direct quote" from the transcript is:

"I would buy a Mac today if I was not working at Microsoft."

the full transcript is he

"Top Microsoft executives Brian Valentine and Jim Allchin in January of
2000 issue the following order to employees to delete all E-mail from
their computers after 30 days."

This could well explain much of why Microsoft is such a shambles
organisationally, and which is reflected in their products.

--

Immunity is better than innoculation.

Peter

I guess we can add to the list of things that MAC users cannot understand:
anyone being facetious.

Allchin was joking, but I guess it is lost on you...you so desperately want
to validate your insecure belief that MAC is better...

Honu