Gamma Rays Setting for Windows vista - stop the radiation

Old March 8th 08, 03:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
computer know how[_2_]

Default Gamma Rays Setting for Windows vista - stop the radiation

How does one change the gamma rays setting for windows vista basic.

I just upgraded 2 months ago from windows xp.

In windows xp a person can click on advance settings, click color tab, then
change the gamma rays setting.

Does any body know how to change the gamma rays setting for windows vista
basic?

I hope that I did not waste $100 for this windows vista basic upgrade if it
doesn't have the setting for controlling the gamma rays of the display like
windows xp.

Old March 8th 08, 08:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mick Murphy

You are an ignorant pig to have muti-posted this everywhere.
You have answers in various newsgroups!

People help here for free, and you waste everybody's time!
Don't come back!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

Old March 8th 08, 09:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dwarf

Hi,

You didn't say what kind of graphics card you have, but these are the
instructions for an Nvidia card. To do this, right click on a blank area of
your desktop. In the menu that appears, select 'Personalize'. This brings up
a dialogue panel headed 'Personalize appearance and sounds'. Click on
'Display Settings'. On this screen, click 'Advance Settings...'. On the next
screen, click the tab that corresponds to your video card, in my case it is
GeForce 7600GT. With this card, the settings have been consolidated into a
single application. Click 'Start the NVIDIA Control Panel'. Under 'Select a
task...' click on 'Adjust desktop color settings'. On this screen, you can
change the different settings such as brightness, contrast and gamma. Please
note that your card may be different, but the basic principals should be the
same.
Dwarf

Old March 9th 08, 04:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
EPJ[_2_]

You definitely do not want gamma rays being generated by your monitor.

--
EPJ
Old March 9th 08, 05:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Quaoar[_2_]

computer know how wrote:
How does one change the gamma rays setting for windows vista basic.

I just upgraded 2 months ago from windows xp.

In windows xp a person can click on advance settings, click color tab, then
change the gamma rays setting.

Does any body know how to change the gamma rays setting for windows vista
basic?

I hope that I did not waste $100 for this windows vista basic upgrade if it
doesn't have the setting for controlling the gamma rays of the display like
windows xp.

Your Gamma Rays setting should be set at 1.20-1.22. This is the correct
range if you are using the recommended dual layer aluminum (aluminium
for the Brits) foil hat, and a triple layer aluminum foil underwear.

Note that you should consult astronomical references for the presence of
gamma ray producing super novas, proto-black holes, and the like each
day, much like watching the Weather Channel.

If you have no aluminum foil, you can dig a bunker deep underground that
will help to protect you from gamma rays. Lining the bunker with several
feet of lead will be a plus.