My new widnows vista laptop is working slow

Old March 9th 08, 11:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.test.here,microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Mukesh

Default My new widnows vista laptop is working slow

Sir,
Really i dont know, where to post this. So only i am posting this in
this testing area. Anyone who has the rights please change this thread to
that corresponding area. which applies. Then only i can get the proper
response.
My issue is, My new Windows Vista Toshiba LAPTOP is working slow, in
windows task manager, 93 processors are running. by reading this dicussion
group, i opened event viewer and found a huge list of error, when i click the
error help,it resulted in nothing. so, please help me to solve that. i try to
publish that error now,atleast one error i will try.. Sir, i need the answer
very soon, please help, i badly need your reply. any1 know any useful info,
please send 2 my email id as

this email is regarding my performance issue. (very Slow)

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance
Date: 09-03-2008 11:31:06:AM
Event ID: 400
Task Category: System Performance Monitoring
Level: Critical
Information about the system performance monitoring event:
Scenario : System Responsiveness
Analysis result : Analysis could not be performed in time. There is a
possible serious performance issue
Incident Time (UTC) : 09-03-2008 07:39:49:AM
Event Xml:
Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"
System
Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance"
Guid="{cfc18ec0-96b1-4eba-961b-622caee05b0a}" /
EventID400/EventID
Version1/Version
Level1/Level
Task4005/Task
Opcode37/Opcode
Keywords0x8000000000010000/Keywords
TimeCreated SystemTime="2008-03-09T07:31:06.353Z" /
EventRecordID2208/EventRecordID
Correlation ActivityID="{00000000-58A8-0000-1034-A0A73A7FC801}" /
Execution ProcessID="248" ThreadID="256" /
ChannelMicrosoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational/Channel
ComputerMurugesan-Lab/Computer
Security UserID="S-1-5-19" /
/System
EventData
Data Name="ShellScenarioStartTime"2008-03-09T07:39:49.794Z/Data
Data Name="ShellScenarioEndTime"2008-03-09T07:39:54.794Z/Data
Data Name="ShellSubScenario"1/Data
Data Name="ShellScenarioDuration"5000/Data
Data Name="ShellRootCauseBits"0/Data
Data Name="ShellAnalysisResult"2/Data
Data Name="ShellDegradationType"1/Data
Data Name="ShellTsVersion"1/Data
Data Name="ShellMachineUpTimeHours"0/Data
Data Name="ShellMachineSleepPattern"0/Data
/EventData
/Event

a complete copy of my events is published in this site and the link is given
below
http://download.yousendit.com/007A5B714675EB69 (expire within 7 days,16th)
http://download.yousendit.com/A8DBE6586294034C

Old March 9th 08, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.test.here,microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Mick Murphy

Contact Toshiba, as it is under Warranty!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

Old April 11th 13, 10:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.test.here,microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
~BD~[_9_]

Mick Murphy wrote:
Contact Toshiba, as it is under Warranty!

That was VERY good advice! :-)