Windows Vista Security Guide Beta Release

Old September 6th 06, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Derick Campbell (MSFT)

Default Windows Vista Security Guide Beta Release

The Windows Vista Security Guide has been released to Beta exclusively
through Microsoft Connect. It is available to anyone who signs in with a
Windows Live ID (formerly Passport) account at this URL:
https://connect.microsoft.com/Invita...BFTH&SiteID=14.

The Beta period will last for three weeks, during which we’ll be accepting
and triaging bugs and comments. We realize that this is a short window but
release date constraints require us to keep the window brief.

Enjoy!

--
Derick Campbell
Group Program Manager, Microsoft Solutions for Security and Compliance

- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Old September 7th 06, 10:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Conor

In article , Derick
Campbell (MSFT) says...
The Windows Vista Security Guide has been released to Beta exclusively
through Microsoft Connect. It is available to anyone who signs in with a
Windows Live ID (formerly Passport) account at this URL:
https://connect.microsoft.com/Invita...BFTH&SiteID=14.

The Beta period will last for three weeks, during which we?ll be accepting
and triaging bugs and comments. We realize that this is a short window but
release date constraints require us to keep the window brief.

The content that you requested cannot be found or you do not have
permission to view it.

--
Conor

How about taking the safety labels off everything, and let the
stupidity-problem solve itself?
Old September 7th 06, 12:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Tony Hoyle

Conor wrote:

The content that you requested cannot be found or you do not have
permission to view it.

Yep it's broke...

Tony

Old September 7th 06, 05:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
dr del

"Hilmar" wrote in message
works here fine

worked for me too

dr del

Old September 8th 06, 03:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Wayne McGlinn

"Tony Hoyle" wrote in message
Conor wrote:

The content that you requested cannot be found or you do not have
permission to view it.

Yep it's broke...

Tony

Not broke here, I'd say you simply don't have the permissions.

Wayne
Brisbane, Oz