Vista Banter

-   Security and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/security-windows-vista/)
-   -   ebanking web site running JVM (http://www.vistabanter.com/11384-ebanking-web-site-running-jvm.html)

CM September 10th 06 03:52 AM

ebanking web site running JVM

Hi All,
I found I call logon ebanking web site which is using JVM. Even I
installed latest Java from java.com. How can solve it. Thanks.

CM

Sascha Benjamin Jazbec September 11th 06 01:26 AM

ebanking web site running JVM

Java 5.xx is incompatible with Vista.

Sun has a Beta Series of Java 6 out, that is full Vista Compatible.
google for Java6Beta .

as end-user you need the package labeled Java JRE, not the JDK.

Version 6 will go official next weeks I guess. But at this point you will
only be shown version 5.xxx as the "latest".

SBJ