Vista Banter

-   -   4gb memory with vista ultimate (http://www.vistabanter.com/116093-4gb-memory-vista-ultimate.html)

Jon Pope[_2_] April 1st 08 04:20 PM

4gb memory with vista ultimate

I AM IN HEAVEN MY SYSTEM SEES ALL OF IT on the 32BIT OS

Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] April 1st 08 05:20 PM

"Jon Pope" wrote in message
I AM IN HEAVEN MY SYSTEM SEES ALL OF IT on the 32BIT OS

But Windows still can't use all of it..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

Colin Barnhorst[_2_] April 1st 08 05:35 PM

4gb memory with vista ultimate

MS just changed what is reported. It now reports the ram installed. To see
what memory is available for user programs run winver. Still the same.

Pete138[_17_] April 1st 08 05:36 PM

4gb memory with vista ultimate

Yes it sees is, but it does'nt USE it!

--
Pete138
Pete138's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=21959

http://forums.techarena.in

Jon Pope[_2_] April 1st 08 11:42 PM

4gb memory with vista ultimate

its using 3.4 gb

Colin Barnhorst[_2_] April 1st 08 11:56 PM

4gb memory with vista ultimate

That's more than systems with really high-end video cards would let you see.
My systems range from about 2.2GB to 3.5GB. It all depends on the hardware
configuration.

"Jon Pope" wrote in message
its using 3.4 gb