Vista Banter

-   -   auto play (http://www.vistabanter.com/116248-auto-play.html)

Surma April 2nd 08 12:06 PM

auto play

I accidentally clicked the take no action button on auto play when I
plugged my microphone from my headset. now it will not show up on my
computer or anything when I plug it in to my computer.
I am running Windows Vista home basic and have looked into my auto play
settings and have not found a solution, my microphone does not
show up. I tried everything that microsoft help said but nothing work. when
a plug in my mp3 or usb stick the auto play options box doesn't come but in
my computer they show up and i can click to open them but my microphone does
not show up anywher. if someone could help me please.....