Vista Banter

-   -   Mouse Jumps to Corners after Recent Vista update (http://www.vistabanter.com/118158-mouse-jumps-corners-after-recent-vista-update.html)

Max April 12th 08 02:57 PM

Mouse Jumps to Corners after Recent Vista update

My mouse randomly jumps to one of the 4 screen corners. It began after this
week's Vista update. System Restore didn't fix it. I changed the "jump to"
setting in the control panel and it didn't fix it. There doesn't seem to be
any information in the knowledge base.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

[email protected] April 23rd 08 05:44 PM

On Apr 12, 8:57*am, Max wrote:
My mouse randomly jumps to one of the 4 screen corners. *It began after this
week's Vista update. *System Restore didn't fix it. *I changed the "jump to"
setting in the control panel and it didn't fix it. *There doesn't seem to be
any information in the knowledge base.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm having the same issue. Unfortunately, I don't know the solution
either.

rupert13 July 5th 09 07:32 PM

Mouse Jumps to Corners after Recent Vista update

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem? I recently installed
Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 and am having this same problem. I am just using
a generic logitec USB mouse that has worked fine with Vista Ultimate x32
before I installed x64. (It is running through a USB KVM switch, but
the other computer is also Vista Ultimate 32 and it doesn't have any
problems.)

--
rupert13