Old February 18th 07, 01:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Scott

Default free xm radio integrated in windows media center

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:08:34 +0200, spake
thusly:

I was playing yesterday in windows vista media center and I found that you
can listen to XM radio streaming (very good quality).
Go to Online Media Explore AOL Radio Featuring XM
Pretty cool!
Best channels:
top 20 on ch.20
XM HitList ch.30

Interesting.

My only options are Vongo, Fox Sports, NPR, TurboNICK and MSN TV
Today.

Perhaps it's a Home Premium vs. Ultimate (I have the latter) thing? Or
maybe pre-configured by an OEM?

--
Scott http://angrykeyboarder.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.