Old February 18th 07, 09:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Scott

Default free xm radio integrated in windows media center

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:23:26 -0500, caver1
spake thusly:

Scott wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:08:34 +0200, spake
thusly:

I was playing yesterday in windows vista media center and I found that you
can listen to XM radio streaming (very good quality).
Go to Online Media Explore AOL Radio Featuring XM
Pretty cool!
Best channels:
top 20 on ch.20
XM HitList ch.30

Interesting.

My only options are Vongo, Fox Sports, NPR, TurboNICK and MSN TV
Today.

Perhaps it's a Home Premium vs. Ultimate (I have the latter) thing? Or
maybe pre-configured by an OEM?

You can get the AOL radio online without vista. Thats what I'm listening
to now. Has nothing to do with the operating system.

Now that you mention it, I seem to recall that. Although, he
specifically said it was one of the options in Media Center.
--
Scott http://angrykeyboarder.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?