Vista Banter

-   -   touch pad (http://www.vistabanter.com/120221-touch-pad.html)

Christine April 24th 08 06:01 PM

touch pad

I'm trying to use my mouse but only the touch pad works, did I hit a button
on the my laptop, that disabled it?? Thanks

t-4-2[_98_] April 25th 08 01:02 PM

touch pad

Christine;693031 Wrote:
I'm trying to use my mouse but only the touch pad works, did I hit a
button
on the my laptop, that disabled it?? Thanks

Hello Christine,
You did not offer any informations for us to go for :
1.) Did your mouse ever worked before ?
a) if yes, what kind of significant activity you did on the
computer before the mouse stopped working, i.e. installed a program,
installed SP1, new anti-virus program etc ?
b) if no, what kind of mouse --- wired or wireless ?
2.) How long ago since this happened, and what action(s) you undertood
attempting to correct the problem ?
3.) I had come across a person who couldn't get his mouse working, and
as it turned out his mouse was NOT compatible with MS vista. So, had you
checked if yours is compatible ? I think his mouse was M510.
4.) Include any pertinent infos ( if any) .

--
t-4-2