Vista Administration, Accounts and Passwords Queries, comments and issues relating to the administration of Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)

Forgot Admin Password: Windows Vista Home Basic

Old October 7th 09, 08:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
nickio04

Default Forgot Admin Password: Windows Vista Home Basic

Yes i even printed them out to follow them and my friend double checked.
my computer going to be an expensive lawn ornament soon!!

--
nickio04

Old October 7th 09, 08:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
CrucialHoax

I don't see why its not letting you wipe it. You have shut down cleanly?
Was it burnt correctly? I've -only- received that error when I hard
shutdown. Never any other reason. If your following the instructions to
the tee everything should fall into place. I'm sorry I haven't been much
use, I haven't used that program in 4 months.

--
CrucialHoax

Old October 7th 09, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
nickio04

I think i'm going to try one of those password reset programs and see if
they work? I Dont know what else to do at this point. So do they work or
are they a waste of money?

--
nickio04

Old October 7th 09, 08:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
CrucialHoax

nickio04;1154643 Wrote:
I think i'm going to try one of those password reset programs and see if
they work? I Dont know what else to do at this point. So do they work or
are they a waste of money?

Whoa whoa, don't buy anything, more than likely its a scam. Please, do
NOT buy anything. Try using Ophcrack. It will crack the password and
give it to you so you can sign in then change it from there. Only thing
is, if you had symbols in the password it wont crack it.

http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

--
CrucialHoax

Old February 3rd 10, 08:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
yudopajdkla

You have no need to reinstall the vista system. *Windows password
unlocker *helps to reset windows admin password with no data loss

1.Download Windows Password Unlocker from Password Unlocker Official
site

2.Decompress the Windows password unlocker and note that there is an
.ISO image file. Burn the image file onto an blank CD with the burner
freely supported by Password Unlocker.

3.Insert the newly created CD into the locked computer and re-boot it
from the CD drive.

4.After launched the CD, a window pop up with all your account names(if
you have several accounts) select one of the accounts that you have
forgotten its password to reset it. Just one press, you have removed the
password.

--
yudopajdkla
yudopajdkla's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/168594.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old February 25th 10, 02:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
doctormrli[_2_]

There are a lot of tools and utilities that can be downloaded and used
to recover, reset, retrieve or reveal existing password. These windows
password recovery utilities, free or paid, are usually a Linux boot disk
or CD that able to comes with NT file system (NTFS) drivers and software
that will read the registry and rewrite the password hashes, or can
brute force crack the password for any user account including the
Administrators. The advantage is that there is no fear of leaking your
password to outsiders, while the process requires physical access to the
console and a floppy or CD drive, depending on which tool you choose.
And it’s not easy, although it always work!
Below is the most famous recovery tool I found:
Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 – it is the most popular Windows
password cracker . It is a very efficient implementation of windows any
versions. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple
platforms.

Password Recovery Bundle –This is a utility to reset the password of any
user that has a valid (local) account on your windows system. You do not
need to know the old password to set a new one. It works offline, that
is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD.
It’ll detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts.
It is also an almost fully functional registry editor.

Windows Password Key 8.0 -It is considered as the best tool to reset
local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates
a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and
enterprise. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for
removing your Windows password until now.

--
doctormrli
doctormrli's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/188446.htm