Vista Banter

-   -   Help ! Can't hear anything (http://www.vistabanter.com/122660-help-cant-hear-anything.html)

shilps May 10th 08 04:01 AM

Help ! Can't hear anything

I am not able to hear anything while doing voice chat through yahoo or Gtalk
.. Neither through headset nor through system speakers, though I can hear
yahoo radio, the BUZZ sound and everything else.

What is wrong here?

TIA
Shilps

Problem with program May 10th 08 07:55 AM

When I start up computer everything hasn

SS wrote:

When I start computer all icons on desktop and all programs appear to be enlarge mode. When this has occurred before it was because the computer had gone to safe mode. It is not in safe mode now. I have also tried a system restore but this has not helped.

What is wrong here?

Thanks
SS