im having big problem trying to fix my video card please help

Old May 21st 08, 04:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Travis42

Default im having big problem trying to fix my video card please help

I have been haveing lots of problems with my video card, and it seems no one
can help. It is a Intel 82945G Express Chipset family. This is what it says:
This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. If you want to
use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this
system. (Code 12). But then i found this on a website: Two devices have been
assigned the same I/O ports, the same interrupt, or the same Direct Memory
Access channel (either by the BIOS, the operating system, or a combination of
the two). This error message can also appear if the BIOS did not allocate
enough resources to the device (for example, if a universal serial bus (USB)
controller is not an interrupt from the BIOS because of a corrupted
Multiprocessor System (MPS) table). I need help in trying to fix this, please
help me. Thank you.
Old May 21st 08, 05:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
propman[_2_]

Travis42 wrote:
I have been haveing lots of problems with my video card, and it seems no one
can help. It is a Intel 82945G Express Chipset family. This is what it says:
This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. If you want to
use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this
system. (Code 12). But then i found this on a website: Two devices have been
assigned the same I/O ports, the same interrupt, or the same Direct Memory
Access channel (either by the BIOS, the operating system, or a combination of
the two). This error message can also appear if the BIOS did not allocate
enough resources to the device (for example, if a universal serial bus (USB)
controller is not an interrupt from the BIOS because of a corrupted
Multiprocessor System (MPS) table). I need help in trying to fix this, please
help me. Thank you.

Did you check this one out?

http://tinyurl.com/3ug3lf
Old May 21st 08, 06:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
David Reynics

Default Windows Mail

I built my PC pre-vista:

Pentium-D 800 Mhz FSB, 3.4 Ghz Dual-Core (The old Dual core, not the new "E"
series)
4.0 Gig PC2-6400 Memory
4 500 GB Hard drives
Nvidia 7600 video card (256 meg)

I currently have Vista Ultimate 64 bit installed.
My question is this: I use Windows Mail for my email program.
Due some software that refuses to run under 64 bit, I want to wipe the drive
clean,
install Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit. Where and how do I backup the Windows
Mail files?

I have all my origional install cd's for all my software, so other than
wasting a day or two re-installing all my software,
all I care about is backing up 3 months worth of emails. Some I can't
replace if they were to be lost.

I'd hate to print all 7947 emails. (Yea, I run a home based business, so I
get A-L-O-T of emails).

Thanks in advance!

Old May 21st 08, 07:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
propman[_2_]

David Reynics wrote:
I built my PC pre-vista:

Pentium-D 800 Mhz FSB, 3.4 Ghz Dual-Core (The old Dual core, not the new
"E" series)
4.0 Gig PC2-6400 Memory
4 500 GB Hard drives
Nvidia 7600 video card (256 meg)

I currently have Vista Ultimate 64 bit installed.
My question is this: I use Windows Mail for my email program.
Due some software that refuses to run under 64 bit, I want to wipe the
drive clean,
install Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit. Where and how do I backup the
Windows Mail files?

Should be able to get this info at the following URL:

http://support.microsoft.com/

Type in "Windows Mail" as the first two words in the Search field.

Next think about what kind of information you want to know about. IE
"files", "directories", "recovery", "backup" etc etc

Start typing one of those words as the third word in the Search field.

A dropdown selection menu should then appear offering various
options....select the one that interests you and go from there. :-0