NOT ABLE TO PRINT COLOR PICTURES FROM WINDOWS GALLERY ON HP C4280

Old May 28th 08, 03:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Kaiser

Default NOT ABLE TO PRINT COLOR PICTURES FROM WINDOWS GALLERY ON HP C4280

i'm having probles with windows gallery i'm not able to print color picture
on to my hp c4280 i dont know what else to do i change the printing
prefference and everything and i still dont get this dam thing to print out
in color. when i scan the pictures and print them out form hp esssential they
print out in color but if i want to retouch and send it from windows gallery
it always sends it in black and white.
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you
Old May 31st 08, 09:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Check you don't have 'grayscale' checked in the printer preferences.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

Old October 22nd 09, 10:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
jbekn

I am having the same issue, and I have a Canon printer. I have seen
others post the same problem with a variety of printers. I know it's
not a printer issue, it's a Vista issue. Anyone know how to solve it?

--
jbekn