Vista Banter

-   -   Blue Screen (http://www.vistabanter.com/125559-blue-screen.html)

EMAMLPS May 28th 08 11:25 AM

Blue Screen

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 8086
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini041608-01.dmp
C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-218370-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA4D6.tmp.vers ion.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Download updates for Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys)

This problem was caused by Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys), which was
created by Intel Corporation.

Solution

To learn about the solution to this problem, go online to the Intel
Corporation website:
Intel Corporation

Rate this response:Provide Feedback

please can someone help me i cant find what is causing this problem i am
using a windows vista home premium basic no driver updates are
available

Dustin Harper May 28th 08 09:09 PM

Blue Screen

Here is the download for the driver. Although, it may not fix the issue, but
it's worth a shot!

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...232&lang =eng

Let us know if that gets everything working. Vista just guesses that when a
program stops working that the driver needs updated. It is usually a driver
problem, but the updated driver may not even be available. But, just give
that a try and let us know.

--

Dustin Harper

Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales...eAPostAsAnswer

EMAMLPS May 29th 08 07:39 PM

Blue Screen

Hi,

when i try to install driver its giving the fallowing alert msg :

"This computer currently contains driver version 7.8.0.1012,
which is newer than the version you are abount to install.

Are you sure you want to overwrite the current driver with the older version
7.0.0.1020?"

what i observed is when ever i am running HP Health checking its giving the
blue screen.

Thanks & Regards,
EMAMLPS.

Colin Barnhorst[_2_] May 29th 08 08:41 PM

Blue Screen

Have you tried uninstalling the HP Health center, rebooting, and
reinstalling the HP Health center from the drivers cd? I had to do that
once (although I was not getting a BSOD).