Vista Banter

-   -   USB phone (http://www.vistabanter.com/126173-usb-phone.html)

allevic June 1st 08 08:57 AM

USB phone

Hi, can anyone help please?
I have Windows Home Premium installed on my laptop. I have been using a USB
phone (perfectone UP-10) to make calls through skype and Net2Phone for around
6 months. Suddenly unable to use. Downloaded driver again but now don't have
the facility to use USB audio device. Th eonly options are windows detault
device or Realtek High Defination Audio. I used to have the option to choose
the USB audio but can't get it anywhere now.

Any help much appreciated