Vista Banter

-   -   Problems with Autoplay on iTunes (http://www.vistabanter.com/126525-problems-autoplay-itunes.html)

Upperninety8 June 3rd 08 08:05 PM

Problems with Autoplay on iTunes

When i plug my ipod into the USB i get an autoplay popup giving me
options to open folder to view files or speed up my system. No matter
how long i wait after that my ipod will not show up on iTunes. I've
tried disabling autoplay, but that still wont work. Any ideas?
'' (http://client.silabsoft.org/client.php)

--
Upperninety8

Colin Barnhorst[_2_] June 3rd 08 09:30 PM

Problems with Autoplay on iTunes

I suggest that you use the iPod forums on Apple.com. It is, after all, an
Apple product.
http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Upperninety8 June 3rd 08 09:49 PM

Problems with Autoplay on iTunes

I believe it is a problem with the Autoplay on windows, not the iPod
itself.

--
Upperninety8

Colin Barnhorst[_2_] June 4th 08 12:23 AM

Problems with Autoplay on iTunes

What leads you to that conclusion? If you uninstall the software is there
still an autoplay problem? What things have you tried so far? Even if your
hunch is correct, the iPod discussion groups on Apple Discussions are still
the place to track down the problem.