Old February 22nd 07, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mossie

Default "Ghost CD" Drive

Hi.

I have 2 DVD drives in my PC, a DVD-ROM and a DVDRW. However in
explorer there are 3 drives, my burner (F, the ROM drive (G and a
CD-ROM drive (M. I have a card reader which shows as "Removable Disk"
with drive letters I, J, L and N and an external Hard Drive, partitioned
into H: and K:. I thought at first it might be seeing one of the card
slots as a CD drive, but disconnecting the card reader left the CD drive
visible. It's not a problem but is just a little annoying. Any idea
what might cause this?

Mossie