Toshiba Satellite A200

Old June 7th 08, 06:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Lonehwolf

Default Toshiba Satellite A200

Hi there, I have a laptop, had it for about 9 months now, and I guess
it's time to update my graphics driver. I can't play Gears of War
without doing so.

Nvidia don't seem to support my graphic card:

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 / Generic PnP Monitor.
64-bit G72 (A3,4pp,3vp) with 256MB DDR2.

That's what RivaTuner Gave me regarding my graphic card.

What I want to ask all of you is to tell me how I can find the driver
software. I searched pretty much everywhere, but was bitterly unlucky
till the end. Any help it much appreciated. If you need any extra
information please ask me for it

--
Lonehwolf
Lonehwolf's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=51188

http://forums.techarena.in

Old June 7th 08, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Because it's a notebook, the drivers will be at the Toshiba website.
Because, like most sites, they use cookies, I can't give you a direct link,
but start at www.csd.toshiba.com and I'm sure you'll find it.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

Old June 7th 08, 07:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
PaulM

This is what I found:
nVidia Display Driver for Windows Vista
http://askiris.toshiba.com/ToshibaSu...0%20 41104321

www.paulsxp.com
www.paulsxp.com/forum

Old June 7th 08, 08:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Lonehwolf[_2_]

PaulM;3789058 Wrote:
This is what I found:
nVidia Display Driver for Windows Vista
http://askiris.toshiba.com/ToshibaSu...0%20 41104321

Downloading that one right now.

Cari \(MS-MVP\);3789056 Wrote:
Because it's a notebook, the drivers will be at the Toshiba website.
Because, like most sites, they use cookies, I can't give you a direct
link,
but start at www.csd.toshiba.com and I'm sure you'll find it.

Thanks mate, doing that too, just to be covered