Vista Banter

-   -   SoudBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64 (http://www.vistabanter.com/127901-soudblaster-live-can-not-work-vista-x64.html)

Æ®ºöµÄÔÆ June 12th 08 01:55 AM

SoudBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64

My mainboard is P35+ICH9 chip and integrated HA Audio card, and I also
installed another sound blaster live! Digital (CT4830). When I run win xp
pro(sp3),both cards can work correctly, but when I run Vista Ultimate x64,
both cards can display correctly in the system tray icon (the device manager
display a PCI input device has a problem), but can not send sound. The
creative company do not issue vista_x64 driver. after I installed a third
party's sound blaster live driver, the system display no problem anymore
,but both cards can not send sound yet. How can I fix it? thanks

Chris June 13th 08 12:34 AM

SoudBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64

My mainboard is P35+ICH9 chip and integrated HA Audio card, and I also
installed another sound blaster live! Digital (CT4830). When I run win xp
pro(sp3),both cards can work correctly, but when I run Vista Ultimate x64,
both cards can display correctly in the system tray icon (the device
manager display a PCI input device has a problem), but can not send sound.
The creative company do not issue vista_x64 driver. after I installed a
third party's sound blaster live driver, the system display no problem
anymore ,but both cards can not send sound yet. How can I fix it? thanks

Try the Kx Audio Project drivers for your SBL. The link is...

http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/

I just upgraded my motherboard and no longer need his SB drivers but I can
tell you that I used it for several years (even 1 year in Vista) to keep my
SBL card alive and kicking. His utilities that come with the driver are
good as well.

Good luck!

Æ®ºöµÄÔÆ June 13th 08 04:04 AM

SoundBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64

I used a Audigy 2 driver for Win XP x64 by Creative company,and my two cards
including SoundBlaster Live Value can send sound now. Thank u anyway.

"Chris" дÈëÏûÏ¢