Vista Banter

-   -   Idiots. (http://www.vistabanter.com/129770-idiots.html)

--Janelle June 24th 08 06:02 AM

Idiots.

This might sound pretty stupid, but I let some knob use my computer for a bit
and he turned off my touch pad on my laptop. I can't find the touch pad icon
anywhere in the control panel or in the toolbars menu. I really just want my
touchpad back. Please, it must be simple.

--Janelle

Kerry Brown June 24th 08 01:01 PM

Idiots.

Look in the Control Panel for the mouse settings. If it's not there he may
have turned it off in the BIOS settings. You'd have to check your manual to
change this if that's the case.

--
Kerry Brown
http://www.vistahelp.ca/phpBB2/

David B.[_3_] June 24th 08 01:16 PM

Idiots.

Also, some laptops (some HP's for example) have a button near the touchpad
to turn it on and off.

--

----