Dell 720 Photo Printer driver that WORKS

Old June 24th 08, 11:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
theacechase

Default Dell 720 Photo Printer driver that WORKS

After nearly giving up, this forum recommended a driver that Dell no
longer supports (according to their site they no longer have any vista
driver for this printer) but I finally located it, downloaded it,
unzipped it and installed it, having nothing to lose. I have two of
these printers and was ready to throw them away. Was I surprised.
It now works perfectly. The driver is R148368,exe, and will show as
Driver version 164.228 when installed. Thanks, Vistaheads.

--
theacechase

Old August 27th 08, 01:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
gderem

Where did you find the driver?
or can you make it available for downloading?
I need it as well.

Thanks

--
gderem
gderem's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/gderem.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old August 27th 08, 02:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
theacechase[_2_]

I can try to attach it to an e-mail (I might have to send the whole
folder of drivers as I'm not very good at this). My e-mail is
. Just send me a message. I originally found it
using Driver Detective, which I have found very useful. The Ace

--
theacechase

Old August 27th 08, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mike Hall - MVP[_3_]

"gderem" wrote in message

Where did you find the driver?
or can you make it available for downloading?
I need it as well.

Thanks

--
gderem
gderem's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/gderem.htm
View this thread:
http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...ces/991150.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Have you tried the Dell support site?

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

Old September 9th 08, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
gderem[_2_]

Yes, I had been to the Dell support site.
I went again. This time I think I have tracked it down there.
'Dell 720 driver for Vista' (http://tinyurl.com/29u98a)

I will give this a try.