Vista Banter

-   -   USB Ports not working (http://www.vistabanter.com/129798-usb-ports-not-working.html)

giarcza June 24th 08 01:18 PM

USB Ports not working

Hey, hope someone can help me....

I have installed vista on my laptop, re-installed the utilities for the
motherboard, but when I try and use the usb ports they do not pick up
any of my portable devices, e.g: my usb modem, I plug it in and the
light flashes(proving the power is coming through) yet the autoplay
doesn't start or the new hardware found icon does not pop up. Under
device manager there is no universal serial bus under devices, any help
would be greatly appreciated.

--
giarcza
giarcza's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?u=51988