Vista Banter

-   -   "Strategic commander" drivers for vista..source code? (http://www.vistabanter.com/129924-strategic-commander-drivers-vista-source-code.html)

mjboyers June 25th 08 03:34 AM

"Strategic commander" drivers for vista..source code?

so, it seems there is no port of the "Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic
commander" controller software for vista (At least I can't find an
updated driver that works).

I would be more than willing to donate free time to do a free port of
the software to vista, if I could get the source code.

Or..does anyone know of an updated vista driver for this AWESOME
device?

--
mjboyers