fax/scan for Vista Home Premium

Old April 7th 10, 11:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Ben

Default fax/scan for Vista Home Premium

T have been using Micrsoft products since 198, I am fes up of the hassele I
hope Google will como out soon witha s Dos so I acan swich and never spend my
time and money with Microsft

"Ree" wrote:

I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.

Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

Old April 8th 10, 06:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Chuck[_2_]

One can only speculate as to why Microsoft elected to not include it.
From my view point,it's a "so what", since my all in ones have supplied
basic fax capability anyway.

Support and reliability for MS windows fax has been quite problematic
for some time.