Vista Banter

-   -   mobile phone 8125 (http://www.vistabanter.com/130830-mobile-phone-8125-a.html)

Giorgio June 30th 08 09:25 PM

mobile phone 8125

i use to be able to sync my phone with windows xp. now that my computer is
Vista, it will not. i called At&t and the can't seem to fix the problem. i
have downloaded the new version of 6.2 sync from windows but it still doesn't
work. Infact, i select my new windows device center off my desktop or by
selecting it from my windows symbol. either way it turns the windows circle
for about 5 seconds and goes away. the program never appears. i have
checked for virus and conflicts. none! i am lost on what to do. HELP!!!