Windows Mobile Device Center work around

Old July 9th 08, 04:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
exponentpower

Default Windows Mobile Device Center work around

Yup, thats what we need to find, a work around. Get rid of WMDC and use
stand alone drivers to view and access our PDA's (and other devices).

If you want details, please see this thread...

'Unable to connect pda to Vista - Vista Forums'
(http://www.vistax64.com/showthread.p...377#post771377)

HOWEVER...I am trying to see if, on a more global level, there is a
work around to simply NOT have to use WMDC period!...?:sarc:

If anyone surfing the net has an answer, and you dont want to create a
login and post here (you should, its a great site) please send RELIVENT
information to me directly:

I will post relivent info as I find it, and hope others will too.

((maybe the moderator could post the origional thread as a sticky to
the home page?? THis is HUGE problem and NO ONE has found an answer. A
little help would be nice)

THANKS!! :shock:

--
exponentpower
Old July 9th 08, 05:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Nonny

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:41:52 -0500, exponentpower
wrote:

((maybe the moderator could post the origional thread as a sticky to
the home page?? THis is HUGE problem and NO ONE has found an answer. A
little help would be nice)

Take a look around Vista Forums and notice all the "posters" who are
GUESTS.

What a friendly place to allow GUESTS, huh?

Guss what!? ALL of those messages come from OUTSIDE Vista Forums,
which is a system that leeches messages from the Microsoft forums to
get the majority of its messages.

I told you that, because NONE of us "GUESTS" participate in a
moderated system: we don't see "sticky" items.

If you'd like to play on the real Usenet - and get easy access to more
than the Microsoft groups - open Help and Support and search for
USENET. It will tell you how to setup Windows Mail to do that.
Old July 9th 08, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
exponentpower

Found two important things! WMDC NOT compatible with Live One Care NOR
with smart phones "advanced comunications" protical!! See the origional
thread!!

--
exponentpower