Vista Banter

-   -   ISDN TA - anyone know of one that works with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/132607-isdn-ta-anyone-know-one-works-vista.html)

Jarryd July 11th 08 02:02 PM

ISDN TA - anyone know of one that works with Vista

Does anyone know of a ISDN modem that works with Vista? I have bought a USB
ZyXEL that works great on XP but when installing it on Vista the PC crashed,
blue screened and fell on its face. I tried to install again on a Vista
laptop in case it was a hardware incompatibility issue but the same thing
happened.

Please don't tell me that you simply cannot get an ISDN TA that will run on
Vista.

TIA,

Jarryd

Nonny July 11th 08 04:01 PM

ISDN TA - anyone know of one that works with Vista

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:02:15 +0100, "Jarryd"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a ISDN modem that works with Vista?

I thought all of those were in museums.