Vista Banter

-   -   AppleMobileDeviceHelper (http://www.vistabanter.com/132709-applemobiledevicehelper.html)

Cher July 12th 08 05:43 AM

AppleMobileDeviceHelper

I updated my itunes to 7.7 and after that I have a continous msg when I have
itunes open. 'AppleMobileDeviceHelper has stopped working. A problem caused
the program to stop working correctly.' etc. How can I get it to stop??? I
have a Dell with Vista-new this year. It has been going well except for this
problem.

Colin Barnhorst[_2_] July 12th 08 06:13 PM

AppleMobileDeviceHelper

"Cher" wrote in message
I updated my itunes to 7.7 and after that I have a continous msg when I
have
itunes open. 'AppleMobileDeviceHelper has stopped working. A problem
caused
the program to stop working correctly.' etc. How can I get it to stop???
have a Dell with Vista-new this year. It has been going well except for
this
problem.

iTunes is an Apple program. Apple hosts discussion groups for their Windows
software on apple.com. Navigate to apple.com and select the Support tab.
Near the bottom of the page is a Discussions link.

Justbob30 July 13th 08 05:24 PM

AppleMobileDeviceHelper

My suggestion would be, unless you have a apple mobile device is to disable
it using "msconfig" in the run menu.

Kevinf July 14th 08 03:13 PM

AppleMobileDeviceHelper

Uninstall it if you don't need it, same for the bonjour service if you are
don't need to share you itunes library.