Old February 25th 07, 11:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jonathan Yaniv

Default Printer Driver for Dell A10 962 All-in-one

Sorry,

But, I don’t think there is any other solution, other than using another
printer.

--

Have a nice day,

Jonathan Yaniv
Microsoft Windows Live™ Butterfly Expert

Visit the ButterflySays Blog at
http://spaces.msn.com/ButterflySays/

"martinezll" wrote in message
I know that Dell will eventually have a driver for my printer (April they
say). In the interim any temporary solutions like a generic printer
driver
that can be used. This is a sorry state of affairs since I have never
faced
this kind of problem with past versions of Windows. Thanks in advance