Vista Banter

-   -   Sony handycam driver for Vista RTM (http://www.vistabanter.com/13775-sony-handycam-driver-vista-rtm.html)

Vista RTM User December 15th 06 08:22 AM

Sony handycam driver for Vista RTM

I could not make the sony handycam DCR-PC104E work on Vista RTM for USB
streaming. Can someone help me with the Vista compatible driver or any work
around? Thanks.

Richard G. Harper December 15th 06 09:15 AM

Sony handycam driver for Vista RTM

Sony would have to provide the updated driver for this.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

Richard Hay December 16th 06 05:43 PM

Sony handycam driver for Vista RTM

Think about using the XP drivers - that seems to work for a lot of hardware
that doe snot have Vista drivers yet.

--
Richard Hay
Windows Live Butterfly