Vista Banter

-   -   "The required section was not found in the INF" (http://www.vistabanter.com/138748-required-section-not-found-inf.html)

mattxo[_4_] August 28th 08 07:19 PM

"The required section was not found in the INF"

please help me, i installed a copy of vista that was only 700mb because
it has a lot of features removed and it works very well so far.

but when i try to install my xbox 360 vision camera i get the following
message.

if possible can somebody send me this driver perhaps?

my OS is : Vista Home Premium

thanks, please help :(

|Filename: Untitled.jpg |
|Download: http://forums.techarena.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=7150|

mattxo
mattxo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/mattxo.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...es/1028669.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Richard G. Harper August 28th 08 10:22 PM

"The required section was not found in the INF"

I would dare say that some of the "lot of features removed" are something
you really did need after all and should probably install a full retail
version in order to use the device you need.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...