Old February 28th 07, 10:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rich Cunningham

Default "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" -- MANY Problems

Which keyboard and mouse? The Desktop Elite BT or the WED 7000/8000?

"Marcus" wrote:

I have been trying to install a brand new bluetooth mouse and keyboard on the
system, both Microsoft products, with nothing close to success. Inevitably,
the computer claims an inability to find drivers for the "bluetooth
peripheral device,"
which came with the set. I have upgraded to Intellitype 6.1 and point the
machine in the direction of that program when I am prompted to do so, to no
avail.

What may be most frustrating is that the computer places the bluetooth logo
in my tray even while asking for the drivers, so it knows what it is dealing
with, yet the always unfruitful quest for drivers continues. Also, if I
ignore these pleas, and continue to try to synch my keyboard and mouse, the
computer recognizes them, but they will not work. At that point the machine
begins to demand drivers for the keyboard and mouse, so I again direct it to
Intellitype, and the endless cycle continues.

Someone, please HELP!!!