Vista Banter

-   Email and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/email-windows-vista/)
-   -   Recover Deleted Emails (http://www.vistabanter.com/138872-recover-deleted-emails.html)

Janet Anne August 29th 08 10:28 PM

Recover Deleted Emails

Please help! I have a small business and it's very important for me to
recover some deleted emails for a client. Can they be recovered?

--
Janet Anne

Gary VanderMolen August 29th 08 11:04 PM

Recover Deleted Emails

If they were deleted from the Deleted Items folder, there
is no easy recovery. About all you can do is try a file
undelete utility like Recuva: http://www.recuva.com .

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

Lazaruslong[_2_] August 30th 08 11:54 PM

Recover Deleted Emails

Janet Anne;823651 Wrote:
Please help! I have a small business and it's very important for me to
recover some deleted emails for a client. Can they be recovered?

If you use Outlook there is a way to recover permanently deleted
e-mails from Deleted Items folder.Recuva is for deleted files by Windows
(user),deleting e-mails is other than deleting files.All e-mails is
stored in file (if,as I said,you use Outlook) *outlook.psd*
For now don't panic and do not delite other files (e-mails)
Here is a link (tip) for recovering *permanently* deleted files.
This tutorial only works with Outlook NOT Outlook Express (all
versions,from 97-2007)

Code:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/recover_deleted.htm

--
Lazaruslong

[email protected] September 6th 13 07:37 AM

Recover Deleted Emails

Depend on your urgent situation, I think you should use a Data Recovery tool. Because it is the most effective way to recover the delete emails saver and faster. http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery....ed-emails.html This is some tips for emails recovery. You can easily retrieve your mails with this software even the mails have been deleted for 6 months or a much longer time. Or you can read more information from: http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery.com/ Best wishes for your bussiness!!