blue screen!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 7th 08, 06:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Guest

Default blue screen!!!!!!!!!!

HI, i had 6 bluescreens and i dont know why that occurs because it appears
too fast that i cant look what the bluescreen is about and i contacted my
computer manufacture and they only tell me to reinstall windows vista and i
have done that 2 times, what else can i do?..........can someone help me
please?,,,,,,i have an emachines w5233 computer with pentium D processor of
3.00 GHZ and 1GB of RAM
Old September 7th 08, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Hi,

If you did a fresh, clean install and are still getting blue screens, then
the problem is hardware, not software. A component has failed, and it's not
going to get better by reinstalling the operating system. You need to bring
it to a technician. If it's still under warranty, then contact e-machines
about this. Otherwise find a reputable local shop, not the geek squad or
local big-box store equivalent, but a real technician.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

Old September 7th 08, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Guest

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

[...]

how much did you think it could cost?

Old September 7th 08, 08:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Depends on what's broken, how long it takes to diagnose and replace it, and
availability of the replacement.

Old September 8th 08, 02:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Guest

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

[...]

i finally found what the blue screen is about it says PAGE_ FAULT_ IN_ NONPAGED_ AREA AND OTHER ERROR NUMBERS: 0X00000050 (X808000C4,0X00000000,0X820581A9,0x00000000)

Old September 8th 08, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Hi,

Try: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939720

But, generally, that is a hardware fault code.