Vista Banter

-   Performance and Maintainance of Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/performance-maintainance-windows-vista/)
-   -   system restore error 0x80070483 (http://www.vistabanter.com/140785-system-restore-error-0x80070483.html)

restore error help September 17th 08 11:58 AM

system restore error 0x80070483

I get this error when SR has rebooted and at the last moment it displays

System Restore
" The wizard coul,d not be launched for the following reason:
No application is associated with the specified file for this operation.
(0x80070483)

please try again."

I have tried it twice with the same result.

This file association error crops up in many guises.
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

Cessna310 January 25th 10 09:30 PM

system restore error 0x80070483

; Wrote:

I too get this message; has anyone else had the same problem ... and
able to offer a 'fix' ?

--
Cessna310

[email protected] August 7th 14 05:32 AM

system restore error 0x80070483

could also use some help with this